Why Sell in Summer?
Its often asked when the best time to sell your home is, so we’ve put together this useful guide to show why summer might be the best time for you!
- Your Home Will Look Great. The summer sun truly does help bring your homes full potential, with lush greenery out front and blue skies above it’ll stand out from those with dreary photos. Plus with an abundance of natural light, even the inside will look better on our interactive virtual tour.
- People Are Out and About. With the long sunny days, people (families especially!) are going to be driving around and are even more likely to see your shining ‘for sale’ sign.
- Sell the Lifestyle. People are not just buying a house, they’re buying an entirely new lifestyle. Summer presents an amazing opportunity to showcase the garden and outdoor living lifestyle, along with the wonderful surrounding area.
- Families Are Looking to Move. People have more time off and want to get settled before the kids go back to school, leaving them to utilise precious holiday time to look around and see what’s available.
- 30-40% of Home Sell in the Summer. That’s right, out of all the years it’s the busiest time for selling! Let us try capturing that market and make your property journey a quick and easy one.
These are just some reasons why now might be the perfect time to sell. With the sun shining, and the positive outlook that surrounds warmer weather, you just might find that perfect person who wants to buy your home.
So how about you get in touch to find out about how we can help for a low fixed fee, with a price guarantee. Let us get your summer property journey moving today, simply drop us a call on 01332 561 722.